Confirmed information reaching WonuanieSpeaks.com indicates that a popular Radio personality in the Northern part of Ghana, King Lyrikal has officially parted ways with Dagbon FM 102.5 MHz, a subsidiary of Class Media Group.
He was the host of De Boss Brunch on Dagbon FM. He has worked with the radio station for 2 years
- I changed the face of urban radio in Ghana – Nana Otu-Gyandoh
- Bernard Avle’s late wife to be laid to rest on September 8
- IT’S OFFICIAL: Nana Akua joins all-new COMMUNITY FM in Oda
- IT’S OFFICIAL: Abdul Malik SP resigns from Bosome FM
- CONFIRMED: Oyerepa FM is back; programs begin Wednesday
He made this known in a post he made on social media