WonuanieSpeaks is reliably informed that the Award-winning Presenter and RTP nominee Blakkface (known in private life as Kenneth Oduro) has joined Kessben 92.9 FM Accra after resigning from Class Media Group.
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo resigns from Citi FM/TV
- Asonaba Kwadjo Nomafo quits CMG, joins EIB Network
- CONFIRMED: King Lyrikal resigns from Dagbon FM
- Maame Nyarkoa hosts ‘ASETENAPA’ on Freedom Radio
- BREAKING NEWS: Citi FM’s Bernard Avle loses wife Justine Avle
He was the host of Accra Street Party, Accra Chop Bar, and the co-host of the Midmorning and Late afternoon drive show on Accra FM 100.5MHZ,
He will be hosting a Kessben 92.9 FM Accra After Drive from 7:00 pm to10: 00 pm starting from August 1, 2022.
Blakkface has worked with a number of radio stations including Biyac FM, Ofie FM, Okwawu FM, and Akyemansa FM.